Tuesday, November 20, 2012

my life according to Kindergarten.


I became a Kindergarten teacher in January 2012 in a low income area in North Charleston, SC.  To give you some idea, some websites rank it as one of the top 20 most dangerous cities.  The Lord is totally teaching me so much working here, with these children, and going to their neighborhoods, homes, and being a huge part of their lives.

Probably since the first week my friends have been begging me to start keeping track of all of the crazy things I hear and see. I promise I am encountering some of the funniest and most shocking things that you can imagine coming from 5 and 6 year old mouths. 

So here it is. I will attempt to do justice the hilarity of some of the things said and done in my classroom, starting from the beginning and all of the little scraps of paper I have been writing all of this down on. 

Enjoy! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment